SIGNATURE EXECUTIVE PROTECTION 2.0 PROGRAM
DECEMBER 03–12, 2018
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
TRANSITION & SELECTION
This course is intended to provide pre-qualified candidates with essential executive protection (EP) skills to perform in contemporary corporate and high net worth environments. Participants who complete the course satisfactorily will be prepared to assume active roles in ongoing and future EP programs.
Who should attend:
This is a transitional course specially designed for individuals with backgrounds in the military, law enforcement, and governmental agencies who want to make their next career step a protective role in the private sector. Candidates with other relevant backgrounds and skillsets will also be considered. AS Solution champions diversity in the EP industry and encourages qualified candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Participants will have the opportunity to acquire and/or further develop a special mix of hard and soft EP skills that are relevant to corporate and high net worth environments.
- Routine tactical executive protection procedures in the corporate context
- Understanding SOPs for securing the principal on campus/at office, while traveling, at public events, etc.
- Maintaining readiness through tactical drills and training
- Emergency tactical executive protection procedures in the corporate context
- Crisis recognition and reaction
- From routine to emergency mode
- Medical emergencies
- Discovering, preventing, and defusing potential/emerging/sudden threats and vulnerabilities
- Risk, threat and vulnerability analyses (RTVAs)
- Pre-advances and operational advances
- Managing suspicious persons, groups, objects, vehicles
- Explosives identification and related incident management
- Physical readiness
- Krav maga for executive protection
- Understanding and maintaining defensive readiness and PT
- Required and recommended equipment and tech
- Introduction to the corporate executive protection ecosystem
- Corporate stakeholders, dynamics, mandates, expectations – and how these compare to military, LEO and other public-sector environments
- Protective roles and responsibilities within the corporate security network and hierarchy
- Understanding corporate culture and the principal’s personal preferences
- Effective communication and expectation management
- Etiquette, professional standards, dress codes, dos and don’ts
- Emotional intelligence as applied to successful corporate EP professionals
- Introduction to the business of corporate executive protection
- Classroom instruction
- Field exercises
- Discussion and critiques
Instructors will be drawn from AS Solution’s experienced experts and global network of external partners, all of whom have extensive experience in their subject matter, understand contemporary private sector demands, and possess demonstrated teaching and interpersonal skills.
Instructors will award successful participants with one of two certificates. Unsuccessful participants receive no certificates.
Certificate of attendance: Awarded to participants who satisfactorily participate in and complete all instruction and fieldwork sessions.
Certificate of qualification: Awarded to participants who satisfactorily participate in and complete all instruction and fieldwork sessions – and demonstrate particular acumen, dedication and drive.
AS Solution only provides tuition-free training to those individuals whom we deem to be suitable for employment in the industry. Applicants will be evaluated according to a mix of criteria prior to course admission:
- Relevant professional/educational background and experience
- Ability to pass PFT requirements
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Possession of an active, valid driver’s license
- Demonstrably high degree of personal ethics and professionalism
Time and dates:
This is an intensive 10-day, 100-hour course. Instruction and field exercises will typically run from 8:00 to 20:00 H.
December 03-12, 2018
EXECUTIVE PROTECTION 2.0 PROGRAM – Taught by Ivor Terret and AS Solution experts
Tuition-free transitional course
Las Vegas, NV 10 days / 100 hours
- Previously offered at $4,400, AS Solution now waives all tuition fees for qualified candidates.
- Candidates are expected to cover their own travel and accommodation costs.
- Accepted candidates will receive a detailed Student Guide providing training addresses and nearby hotels.
- We will notify accepted candidates ASAP so that they can also arrange private and/or Airbnb accommodations.
How to apply:
For more information: