Nov 8th & 9th 2018
Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) teaches EMS practitioners and other prehospital providers how to respond to
and care for patients in a civilian tactical environment.
Who should attend:
This course is specifically designed for protection professionals, law enforcement, government agencies, and other related fields that will all benefit from this program. AS Solution champions diversity in the EP industry and encourages qualified candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
It is designed to decrease preventable deaths in a tactical situation.
The course presents the three phases of tactical care:
- Direct Threat Care that is rendered while under attack or in adverse conditions.
- Indirect Threat Care that is rendered while the threat has been suppressed, but may resurface at any point.
- Evacuation Care that is rendered while the casualty is being evacuated from the incident site.
- The 16-hour classroom/field course covers the following topics:
- Hemorrhage control;
- Surgical airway control and needle decompression;
- Strategies for treating wounded responders in threatening environments;
- Caring for pediatric patients; and
- Techniques for dragging and carrying victims to safety.
Putting the skills together in tactical scenarios utilizing Ultimate Training Munitions/ converted Glock 17/19s.
Research has shown better results in retaining information from training by providing realistic scenarios and stress inoculation. This is why we will be utilizing Ultimate Training Munitions to demonstrate the realistic effects of providing medical care while under fire or in hostile environments.
Time and dates:
Nov 8th & 9th 2018
- $675.00 USD
- Participants are responsible for their own travel, accommodations, and personal insurance (if desired). Accepted applicants will be notified as early as possible to allow ample time for arrangements and reservations.
How to apply:
Contact the AS Solution Global Training Academy at TRAINING@ASSOLUTION.COM