All good things come in threes, so here’s the third installment of our guide to packing for a trip. Since we’re in the Christmas spirit, we’re even throwing in a fourth.
If you still need some last-minute ideas for stocking stuffers, then these must-bring essentials offer plenty of great ideas.
Here’s the list from our third intrepid traveller:
- Advil PM
- Jawbone speaker
- QuickClot Sport – helps stop bleeding fast
- Ultra-light weight medical kit
- Earphones and hand-free headset for phone
- Mophie Juice Pack – battery case for smartphone
- Tactical pen
- USB reading light
- Gorilla Tape for fixing just about anything
- Small screw drivers
- 12-volt charger
And here’s the fourth – and final- tip from all of us to all of you:
- Tide To Go instant stain remover – no bigger than a pen, and great for cleaning up coffee stains and other mishaps