Security consulting services
Although the scope of our assignments varies widely, and new projects are always welcome, most consulting projects fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Risk Threat and Vulnerability Assessments as stand-alone consulting projects, as the basis for other AS Solution services, and for third parties.
- Security Master Plans that build on RTVAs to enable organizations to strengthen vulnerabilities and provide detailed operational guidelines for coordinated physical, technological, manpower and procedural security measures.
- Operational Audits that assess the efficacy of existing or new security measures through analysis, “red teaming” from an adversarial perspective, and other methods as agreed with the client.
- Intelligence Reports that provide detailed analyses of selected cities, countries or regions to allow informed decision making based on an understanding of current risks.
- Hotel Security Consulting that includes RTVAs, operational audits, master security plans, staffing and training – all based on the distinct needs of the hospitality industry.
- Contingency and Crisis Management Planning that prepare organizations in remote locations to deal with predictable – and unpredictable – security situations such as political unrest, natural disasters and other emergencies in a way that minimizes risk and maximizes employee safety and peace of mind.