AS Solution is committed to the safety and security of our clients and employees worldwide. We recognize the vital importance of proactive measures to reduce the impact of the current public health emergency. Accordingly, a number of open-enrollment training programs have been modified, postponed, or cancelled. Participants impacted by these changes have been notified.
All courses currently listed on this webpage remain open. Training formats have been modified to implement enhanced hygiene and social distancing procedures in accordance with CDC guidelines. Registered participants will be notified immediately in the event of further changes or cancellations. Participants who have already submitted tuition will receive a full refund, or can choose to apply payment to the same course once it has been rescheduled.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com. Stay safe, and we’ll look forward to training with you soon!
The AS Solution’s Executive Protection Training delivers world-class courses for professionals who are serious about their careers in executive protection and protective intelligence. Instructed by internationally recognized experts and active operations managers, we integrate decades of protective experience with cutting-edge strategies deployed by AS Solution on more than 1,600 missions in 110 countries every year.
AS Solution’s Global Training Academy provides a range of training opportunities for executive protection professionals working to develop and sustain critical professional skillsets. All training programs combine both hard and soft skills to develop agents who not only provide exceptional protective services, but also integrate seamlessly within contemporary corporate and high-net-worth ecosystems.
AS Solution offers numerous tuition-based courses in specialized disciplines, as well as tuition-free scholarships for select courses.
- Standard tuition training programs in specialized disciplines (including Covert Executive Protection, Surveillance Detection, Risk Management, Vehicle Dynamics, and more) are designed for dedicated executive protection professionals looking to take their careers to the next level. Discounts are available for early registration. Payment options include credit, debit, PayPal Credit, and ACH transfer. At this time the Academy does not accept the G.I. Bill. However, veterans are encouraged to apply for tuition-free scholarships (offered annually in select courses) via AS Solution’s Transition & Selection Initiative.
- Our intermediate-level courses include Executive Protection Handgun, Emergency Casualty Care, Defensive Driving & Vehicle Dynamics, and Defensive Tactics & Use of Force. These courses, typically running one or two days, are offered multiple times throughout the year. While priority is given to our own and client employees, attendance is open to all qualified applicants when course seats are available. These courses are for people who have already demonstrated a basic understanding of the subject matter, and either want to further develop their skills relative to executive protection contexts or sustain these perishable skills.
- Our advanced-level courses – including Covert Executive Protection, Risk Management & Fixed Site Security, and Surveillance Detection – are offered less frequently. These courses are designed for individuals who want to move their protective skills and EP careers to the next level.
- Tuition-free scholarships in the Executive Protection 2.0 Program (10-day course) and the Residential Protection Agent Program (5-day course) are offered annually under the AS Solution Transition & Selection Initiative. The Initiative is designed to support U.S. (and U.S. permanent resident/ green card) military veterans, former law enforcement officers, and others with relevant security and intelligence backgrounds who want to pursue protection careers in the private sector. Selection is highly competitive, and includes extensive vetting.
- Upcoming sessions of the Executive Protection 2.0 Program and the Residential Protection Agent Program will appear on this webpage as logistics are finalized. Scholarship applications will be available on the registration page for each course.
- A job offer is not required to attend as a tuition-free student (nor should acceptance under the Transition & Selection Initiative be construed as an offer of employment). AS Solution champions diversity in the EP industry and encourages qualified candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
- Students selected for tuition-free scholarships under the Transition & Selection Initiative are never asked to repay tuition. While AS Solution does prioritize recruitment of Academy graduates (and has hired numerous alumni), it’s our belief that the agents we train will contribute powerfully to the professionalization of the EP industry—whether they join our own operations teams or pursue careers elsewhere. To learn more about employment opportunities with AS Solution, please visit our careers page.
All course participants are evaluated upon completion of training. Successful participants will be awarded a Certificate of Qualification for the relevant program. Each certificate includes a three-tier ranking designation based upon individual performance: Proficient, Highly Proficient, or Exceptionally Proficient. Individuals who fail to meet the standards of the training program will not be certified.
For more information on individual courses, click the course above or contact firstname.lastname@example.org